DraftKings has a large welcome bonus for new players. There’s a $500 deposit bonus plus a $200 risk-free bet. The $500 deposit bonus is open to all customers, however, the $200 risk-free bet is reserved for first time depositers.$500 Deposit Bonus
To get your $500 deposit bonus you must deposit at least $5 into your DraftKings account and then DraftKings will match it with 50%- to give you up to $500 extra, if you were to wager $1000.
No bonus code is needed to claim this bonus.
Key terms and conditions: 10% of your bonus amount is released instantly to your DraftKings account and the remaining 90% will be released a rate of $1 for every $25 wagered in the sportsbook, every $25 in DFS entry fees or every $60 in casino wagers.$200 Risk-Free Bet
New customers that sign up for an account will also get that $200 risk-free bet. Once you sign-up and make a deposit, DraftKings will match your first wager with side credit of an equal amount to what was wagered. If you place a $50 bet, DraftKings will match it with another $50.