As North Carolina online sports betting launches in less than two weeks, our BetMGM NC Bonus Code will soon be set to grant users access to a terrific product coming to the Tar Heel State.
Thanks to House Bill 347, which was passed by the North Carolina legislature, legal North Carolina online sports betting is coming – which allows users to bet on BetMGM NC. Residents of North Carolina will soon be able to bet on their favorite teams both online and in-person when the industry goes live in March.
BetMGM NC Launch Date
When BetMGM NC launches, it will do so in a partnership with Charlotte Motor Speedway.
BetMGM North Carolina Bonus Code: Key Takeaways
Here are the key takeaways about the BetMGM North Carolina bonus code:
|BetMGM NC bonus code
|Feb. 28, 2024
BetMGM North Carolina Timeline
Here is a timeline of events that led to the legalization of sports betting in North Carolina:
- March 11, 2024: BetMGM is expected to launch with the NC online sports betting industry.
- Early 2024: BetMGM Sportsbook NC announces its partnership with Charlotte Motor Speedway, meeting a requirement for doing business in North Carolina.
- 2023: After months of deliberation, North Carolina finally legalized sports betting with the passage of House Bill 347. Governor Roy Cooper signed the bill into law on June 14, paving the way for both in-person and online sports betting in the state.
- 2022: North Carolina’s online sports betting bills moved closer to final approval, with both measures advancing to the House floor.
- 2021: Legal sports betting took its first steps in the state as two tribal casinos in the small towns of Cherokee and Murphy began accepting sports wagers. Simultaneously, the Senate introduces another bill, Senate Bill 688, aiming to legalize online sports betting. The bill was deferred to the 2022 legislative session for further consideration.
- 2019: The introduction of Senate Bill 154 set the stage for the legalization of sports betting in North Carolina.
How to Sign Up and Claim the BetMGM NC Bonus Code
Users in the Tar Heel State will be unable to sign up at BetMGM NC until March, but bookmark this page to learn how to sign up, once available.
BetMGM NC Bonus Code Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply for BetMGM NC.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be located in the state of North Carolina
- More terms and conditions coming soon
BetMGM NC App Review
The BetMGM North Carolina app will soon be available for iOS and Android devices. Based on offerings in other states, The app should offer a variety of features, including:
- Smooth performance and bet variety
- Betting on all major sports
- Live betting capabilities
BetMGM NC Bonus Code Pros and Cons
When the time comes, expect to see the following pros/cons:
✅ All major sports offered, including the ability to bet on teams in state
✅ Competitive odds across lines, props, futures
✅ Live betting capabilities
✅ Clean interface that makes it easy to place bets and find what you are looking for
✅ Offers a reliable customer service phone line (most other sportsbooks try to push customers away from calling)
✅ BetMGM rewards program and wide network of states also makes BetMGM and great option
🔻 Not the best book for bettors who like betting on underdogs
🔻 The app moves at a decent pace and is responsive most of the time, but does sometimes have slow moments to find your location, which requires you to either close out the app/log out, and log back in.
Bets Available On BetMGM NC
BetMGM NC is not yet live. However, when the time comes, users can expect to enjoy the following betting options:
- Same Game Parlays: A type of bet that combines multiple bets from the same game. All of the bets in the parlay must win in order for the parlay to be successful. BetMGM NC often offers profit boosts and promotions for same game parlays.
- Multi Game Parlays: This type of bet allows you to combine the results for multiple games, and even multiple sports together. Each single bet or leg of the parlay must be successful inorder for the ticket to be a winner.
- Moneyline: Betting on which team will win outright regardless of the point spread. Favorites odds begin with a minus (-), underdog odds are preceded by a plus (+). If a money line favorite is -200, a bettor needs to risk $200 for a chance to profit $100. If the odds are +270, a bettor has a chance to profit $270 off a $100 wager.
- Spread: A spread bet is a wager on how many points one team will win or lose by. The spread is represented in a number followed by a plus or minus sign. For example, if an underdog is +6.5, then the dog does not need to win the game, they simply must keep the game with-in at least six points. If a favorite has -13 odds, they must win by 14 points or more for the bet on them to win. If the final score falls on exactly 13 then the wager is a push and no one wins or loses, all bets are returned. When spreads include a half point, that is a way to avoid any pushes then the favorite must win by more than 6.5 points for the bet to win.
- Totals: A totals bet is a simple play on if the final score of a game or g will be over or under a certain number. The totals are represented in a number followed by an over or under sign. For example, if the totals for a game are 55.5, then the bet will win if the total score of the game is 56 or more.
- Futures: A bet that predicts specific sports outcomes or events that are scheduled to occur in the future, before the event begins. These bets surround a wide range of possibilities, such as picking division winners, championship matchups and winners, award recipients, win total projections, or other long-term outcomes. Futures bets allow sports bettors to invest in predictions for extended periods, offering the potential for higher returns due to the uncertainty surrounding events in the future.
- Game Props: a bet that focuses on something will happen in a game that does not directly affect the final outcome. Game props are similar to player props, but include things like, which team will score first. Another common prop bet could be picking whether or not the first basket in an NBA game will be a two-point field goal, three-point field goal, or free-throw.
- Player Props: A specialized wager focused on an individual player’s specific statistical performance. These bets vary widely, from predicting the over/under on how many yards a quarterback will throw for in football to the over/under on strikeouts a pitcher will have or hits a batter will accumulate in an MLB game. Common NBA betting player props will include how many points, rebounds, assists, or three-point baskets an individual picks up in a game. Each sport has a vast amount of player prop options.
- Teasers: A type of wager, similar to a parlay that allows a bettor to adjust the point spreads in their favor. With a teaser, a bettor has a higher chance of winning than with a typical parlay, but the amount they win will be smaller. Teasers are most popular in NFL betting, in order to get more favorable point spreads. A common teaser may include betting on a game where Team A is favored -7 and Team B is a +4 underdog. With a six-point teaser, Team A could be adjusted to -1 and Team B to +10, but both plays need to win similar to a parlay, or the entire bet loses.
Sports Available At BetMGM NC Sportsbook
BetMGM North Carolina will likely offer betting on all major sports, including:
- NCAA Basketball
- NCAA Football
- Horse Racing
Popular North Carolina Sports Teams To Bet At BetMGM NC
BetMGM North Carolina will offer betting on all of the state’s professional sports teams. Collegiate athletics are also huge. There are 18 Division I college basketball programs in the state, but here are some of the most popular ones.
- Carolina Panthers (NFL)
- Charlotte Hornets (NBA)
- Carolina Hurricanes (NHL)
- Charlotte FC (MLS)
- Appalachian State Mountaineers (NCAA)
- Davidson Wildcats (NCAA)
- Duke Blue Devils (NCAA)
- East Carolina Pirates (NCAA)
- North Carolina Tar Heels (NCAA)
- North Carolina State Wolfpack (NCAA)
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons (NCAA)
Other BetMGM NC Benefits
BetMGM NC will likely offers a variety of compelling perks to users in the Tar Heel State. Based on offerings in other states expect to see features such as ongoing contests, boost tokens, parlay insurance and more when sports betting goes live.
Check back to learn more about BetMGM NC rewards and loyalty programs as these details become available.
BetMGM NC Deposit and Withdrawal Options
As sports betting is not yet live in the Tar Heel State, there are no options to fund your BetMGM NC account. In the coming weeks, users can expect to see a variety of flexible payment options to make depositing and withdrawing funds a breeze.
BetMGM NC and Responsible Gaming
BetMGM is committed to responsible gambling and offers users the ability to set deposit, loss, and session limits.
The limits you activate will apply to all the states where you access BetMGM. All future changes to your Responsible Gaming limits will also be updated in your single account and be activated everywhere you use BetMGM. To access your limits, go to “My Account > Settings > Responsible Gaming > Responsible Gaming Limits.”
See BetMGM.com for Terms. 21+ only. NC only. New Customer Offer (If applicable). Subject to eligibility requirements. Rewards are non-withdrawable bonus bets that expire in 7 days. Gambling problem? Call 877-718-5543 or visit morethanagame.nc.gov.
BetMGM NC Bonus Code FAQs
Is BetMGM North Carolina legal?
It will be when NC online sports betting launches on Monday, March 11.
What’s the BetMGM NC bonus code?
The bonus code for BetMGM North Carolina Sportsbook will soon be available; check back closer to launch for update details.
How does the welcome bonus function?
The BetMGM NC bonus code and welcome offer are not yet live. Check back for the latest details.